SavarMobile

MOST WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY MY BROTHER / SISTERS

" ENJOY STAY HERE "

= WELCOME TO SAVAR MOBILE FORUM =

= PLEASE REGISTER FOR WHICH CAN NOT LOG-IN =
= WE ARE GLAD THAT IF YOU WANT TO SHARE EXPERIENCES WITH SCIENCE AND WE HERE =

= WARM GREETINGS =

SavarMobile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SavarMobile

(Android Apps Transfer) How to Move Apps from Android Device to Another Android

williams99

New1 (Android Apps Transfer) How to Move Apps from Android Device to Another Android

Post by williams99 Tue 19 Mar 2013, 6:05 pm

How can I transfer the apps on a Android Device to another when I don't want to download the apps? Most Android users have to face this problem when they order a new android device or share apps with their friends.

There is an easy way to solve this problem, MobileTrans enables you to transfer apps from Android and save them in another Android phones or tablets quickly and directely. Just one click one, and the apps will be on transfer between all Android phones and tablets.

Video Demo:

-------------------------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

* Transfer data among Android, Symbian and iOS phones freely without losing anything
    * Works with over 2,000 phones including new iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S4 & Note 2
    * Transfer data like contacts, messages, call history, photos, music, videos and apps
    * Comprehensive contact copy, including job title, email addresses, company name, etc
    * Transfer Phone Content between different networks. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile
    * Just a single click and Won't overwrite anything after transferring

Related Tutorial:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:48 pm