SavarMobile

MOST WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY MY BROTHER / SISTERS

" ENJOY STAY HERE "

= WELCOME TO SAVAR MOBILE FORUM =

= PLEASE REGISTER FOR WHICH CAN NOT LOG-IN =
= WE ARE GLAD THAT IF YOU WANT TO SHARE EXPERIENCES WITH SCIENCE AND WE HERE =

= WARM GREETINGS =

SavarMobile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SavarMobile

Symbian to Android -Move Contacts from Nokia to Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Motorola, etc

kemba55

New1 Symbian to Android -Move Contacts from Nokia to Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Motorola, etc

Post by kemba55 Sat 15 Jun 2013, 1:25 pm

Have your Nokia N97 a long time and want to make a change, so you get a new Samsung GALAXY S4. If you happen to come across this situation, the first thing you want to do is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Here I will give a faster and easier way, though there are various methods to transfer Nokia contacts to Samsung GALAXY, all the contacts can be transferred with a single click. What you need is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After connected the two mobile phones to computer, make sure that the Nokia phone is showed in the “Source” box. If not, click “Flip” to change the place. Select contacts and hit on “Start Copy” button. All the contacts will be moved to your Android Phone like HTC, Samsung, LG, etc. instantly.

Supported More from Symbian and Android:
    Symbian: N8, N97/mini, N96, N79, N78, E6, E72, E75, C5-00, C6-00, C7-00, etc
    Android: Samsung GALAXY S4/3/2, Note 2/1, HTC One, Droid DNA, LG Optimus, Sony Xperia, Motorola Droid, etc

Watch Video:

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:10 am