SavarMobile

MOST WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY MY BROTHER / SISTERS

" ENJOY STAY HERE "

= WELCOME TO SAVAR MOBILE FORUM =

= PLEASE REGISTER FOR WHICH CAN NOT LOG-IN =
= WE ARE GLAD THAT IF YOU WANT TO SHARE EXPERIENCES WITH SCIENCE AND WE HERE =

= WARM GREETINGS =

SavarMobile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SavarMobile

The way to convert movie for my Iphone?

moyea1989

The way to convert movie for my Iphone? Empty The way to convert movie for my Iphone?

Post by moyea1989 Sat 28 Apr 2012, 4:40 pm

“I have a I phone 4S and i have some VOB files that i need to watch with my I phone. unfortunately, these files cannot be realized by my I phone. could anyone recommend me an Iphone video converter so that I can certainly [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? By the way, I only have a Macbook. ”
    If you are also wondering a way to convert movie for my Iphone, then this post could help you considering that it should share you an easy solution to convert movie for my Iphone by using a Mac Iphone video converter. Meanwhile, you'll be able to edit the video before the conversion utilizing this type of Mac Iphone video converter.
    Now, download the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] plus install it.
    1. commence this software and load the movies
    Just run the Mac Iphone video converter and click “add” to input the source videos. Double click the video file for previewing it in the built-in player. Mind you, batch conversion is offered for you.
    2. Edit the video (optional)
    Before the conversion, you'll be able to press “edit” to customize the video. Trim, Crop, Effects, Rotation plus Watermark are provided for you. you'll be able to change the contrast, saturation, brightness and even add personal watermark here.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    3. pick out output format
    Click the button before “3D” to pick profile. Press “Apple” tab to pick I phone video formats. also, you'll be able to click the plus icon for detail audio plus video settings.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Alter bite rate, video codec, audio codec, video size, sample rate or perhaps some other audio plus video parameters.
    4. Convert movie for my Iphone
    After you done all the settings, it’s time to get started the conversion. simply press the convert icon to get started converting movie for my Iphone. As long as the conversion has been executed, you'll be able to upload the video to ITunes plus sync it to your I phone.

Current date/time is Mon 29 Apr 2024, 8:43 pm