SavarMobile

MOST WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY MY BROTHER / SISTERS

" ENJOY STAY HERE "

= WELCOME TO SAVAR MOBILE FORUM =

= PLEASE REGISTER FOR WHICH CAN NOT LOG-IN =
= WE ARE GLAD THAT IF YOU WANT TO SHARE EXPERIENCES WITH SCIENCE AND WE HERE =

= WARM GREETINGS =

SavarMobile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SavarMobile

The best way to Copy Blu ray to MKV with Subtitles?

moyea1989

The best way to Copy Blu ray to MKV with Subtitles? Empty The best way to Copy Blu ray to MKV with Subtitles?

Post by moyea1989 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 5:29 pm

"I have witnessed lots of ask along with fascination to get the best possible way for you to back your BD dvd as well as a number of subtitles. Following could be the guidebook which I follow to back BD using customized quality measures regarding both video and audio in order you might have complete control over a final size the output film file. "
    First of all, you want a BD ROM drive to read the Blu-ray dvd, regular DVD compact disk cannot read Blu-ray discs. And then have a Blu-ray ripping tool. ByteCopy is recommended. It is just a functional application for handling Blu-ray, DVD disc and Blu-ray ISO to MKV file format, which is roughly 40% smaller than Blu-ray data but with equal quality with DVD. To be able to decrypt Blu-ray disc with MKB v25 along with AACS and BD+ backup security makes it the strongest ever before when ripping [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
    Step 1. Insert your Blu-ray discs into your drive. Start [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Click Add or "File" to import Blu-ray files, please select "Load BD/DVD ROM" or "Load BD/DVD Folder".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Step 2. Click on the Blu-ray file just loaded to unfold most source info inside disc. Check out or uncheck audio along with subtitle streams to preserve chosen soundtracks along with subs throughout output MKV data.
    Step 3. Just click Edit to edit total dvd. Find out from "Format". To perform lossless Blu-ray ripping, only choose "Lossless" throughout format along with maintain most sound recording along with subtitle streams. With regard to play on widespread laptop or computer advertising player, remember to decide on "HD Player", the rest choices pertaining to high-definition units.
    Step 4. Just click "OK" to end edit disc, go back to major interface, collection explanation folder for output, and then just click MKV to start turn Blu-ray to MKV. As soon as the alteration ends, just click "Open" button to acquire output MKV files.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:19 am